As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
Graphics w/ Heat Control, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology, Max Speed, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality. Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 300 MB/s, 500/3, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest v-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1, 200 TBW. Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 1TB, NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD SP001TBP34A60M28 #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- 2 connector with only an M key. Tbw=600 The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed.
To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
3. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD, WDS100T3B0C #adWestern Digital #ad
- As used for storage capacity, 000, 1gb=1, 000, 000 bytes and 1TB=1, 000, 000, 000, 000 bytes. As used for transfer speed, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
Slim m. 2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations. Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content. Save on space with a single-sided M. 2 2280 pcie gen3 x4 nvme SSD. Read speeds up to 3, 500 mb/s² 500GB – 1TB¹ models.
4. WD_BLACK #ad
WDS100T3X0E, Gen4 PCIe, Up to 5,150 MB/s, M.2 2280, WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive #adWD_BLACK #ad
- Based on read speed. 1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. 1 mb/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, and other factors. Equipped with a pcie gen4 interface, minimize stutter, the wd_black sn770 nvme ssd helps fuel in-game responsiveness, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.
Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB.
Wd_black sn770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3. Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.
2 ssd form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5, usage conditions, drive capacity, 150MB/s* 1TB and 2TB models. Pcie gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard.
5. Crucial #ad
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s, CT1000P2SSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s. Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
6. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Greatly enhance computing performance. Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. Supports slc caching technology. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
7. Timetec #ad
Timetec 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 8Gb/s M.2 2280 3D NAND TLC 600TBW High Performance SLC Cache Read/Write Speed Up to 2,000/1,600 MB/s Internal Solid State Drive for PC Laptop and Desktop 1TB #adTimetec #ad
- An industry-leading 1, 000 hours mean time to failure MTTF and up to 600TB Written TBW, 500, Terabyte Written for enhanced reliability. Nvme pcie gen3x4 3d nand tlc breakthrough read and write speeds: sequential read speed up to 2, 000MB/s and Write Speed up to 1, 600MB/s, the advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan.
Support s. M. A. R. T. Technology, ecc error correction code, onfi 2.
3, raid, wear-leveling technology, power management support for apst / ASPM, ONFi 3.0, trim command functions, ldpc low-density Parity Check, Garbage Collection technology, ONFi 3.2 and onFi 4.
0 interface to provide the optimized performance. Included contents: m. 2 2280 nvme pcie3x4 ssd all other cables, brackets not included; five years limited warranty with free technical support service Timetec M. 2 pcie ssds which are purchased on or after August 1, Screws, 2020 have a 5-Year extended warranty. Compatible with operating systems windows 10 / windows 8. 1 / windows 8 / windows 7, linux 2.
|Warranty||5 year warranty|
8. Crucial #ad
CT1000P3PSSD8, Crucial P3 Plus 1TB PCIe 4.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 5000MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Nvme pcie gen4 x4 technology with up to 5000mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/800K IOPS. Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs.
Backward compatibility with Gen3. Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability. Spacious storage up to 4TB.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|
9. Western Digital #ad
Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s, WDS100T3G0C #adWestern Digital #ad
- Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops. Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive.
The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s.
10. SAMSUNG #ad
Thermal Control, MZ-V8P1T0B, Maximum Speed, SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems. Flash memory brand: all firmware and components, are produced in-house, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
Reliable thermal control: to ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Samsung magician: a suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance. Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing.
A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. Smart thermal solution: embedded with samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage. Maximum speed: 980 pro is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7, 000 MB/s.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|