As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Nano Board CH340/ATmega+328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable #adELEGOO #ad
- The nano is using the chips atmega+328p and cH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. Use the driver from above link. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, GND on one top, ATN, power and ground on the other.
The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.
It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, RX, so users have more breadboard space. It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
2. Kuman #ad
Compatible With Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Nano Robot for Arduino IDE AVR MCU Learner K53, Blue, Kuman UNO R3 Board ATmega328P with USB Cable for Arduino #adKuman #ad
- 100% compatible with the official version. New improvement: clearly print on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire.
Control using atmel aTMEGA328P chip. We can offer e-book of fun arduino projects by Email. Package including, 1 x compatible Development Board 1 x USB OTG Cable.
3. DORHEA #ad
Compatible with Arduino Electronics Development Board Nano 328P Nano 3.0, DORHEA for Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Nano Board CH340 5V 16M Microcontroller Board #adDORHEA #ad
- Analog pins 6 and 7 cannot be used as digital pins. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, power and ground on the other.
More breadboard space:nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini usB with smaller footprint than either, ATN, RX, GND ）on one top, so users have more breadboard space.
The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. It is a smallest, complete and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that arduino/genuino UNO has electrically with more analog input pins and on board +5V AREF jumper.
This board is using the chips atmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official Arduino. Additionally, some pins have specialized functionality. The nano has 8 analog inputs, each of which provide 10 bits of resolution. By default they measure from ground to 5 volts, though is it possible to change the upper end of their range using the analogReference function.
4. WYPH #ad
WYPH Mini Nano V3.0 Module ATmega328P 5V 16MHz CH340G Chip Microcontroller Development Board USB Cable for Arduino Pre-soldered Nano 3pcs #adWYPH #ad
- The header pins has been soldered for this package and it comes with 3pcs USB Cables. It can be powered via usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.
It is a smallest, and breadboard friendly board and 100% compatible with Arduino Nano card, and fully compatible with Windows, complete, Mac and Linux operating system. It has everything that for arduino/for Genuino UNO has, even with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
You can start with various electronic projects by using the for Arduino software IDE. This board has 22 digital inputs and outputs, and 8 analog inputs - a module with many interfaces. It is enough for most applications. It uses the chip atmega328p ch340 instead of ft232rl.
5. Makerfire #ad
Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Microcontroller Board w/USB Cable For Arduino #adMakerfire #ad
- Operating Voltage logic level 5 V. Digital i/o pins 14 of which 6 provide PWM output. Flash memory 32 kb atmega328 of which 2 KB used by bootloader. Microcontroller ATmega328P. Input voltage recommended 7V-12V.
6. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs Nano V3.0 ATmega328P CH340G 5V 16M Mini USB Micro Controller Board Development Board with PIN Headers Pin Unsoldered #adHiLetgo #ad
- Nano v3. 0 atmega328p improved version with 3pcs pin headers. Using atmel atmega328p-au mcu, support isp download, using the same chips ATmega328P and CH340 with the official version.
Support usB download and Power. No welding needed. Support for external 5v~12V DC power supply, Support power supply by 9V battery.
7. Treedix #ad
Treedix 2pcs ATmega328P CH340 Development Board Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 Board Kit for Starter #adTreedix #ad
- The board is a microcontroller board based on the ch340 Friendly: the board is easy to use for arduino starter, It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Stronger RESET circuit. This is compatible board with an atmega328p and a CH340G serial converter, 100% Compatible with Arduino UNO R3. We strive to put our hundred percent to meet your requirements and try our best to achieve your satisfaction! In future, that is reserved for future purposes.
This board has the following new features: 1. 0 pinout: added sda and scl pins that are near to the aref pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V and with the Due that operates with 3.
3v. The second one is a not connected pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. It has 14 digital input/output pins of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs, a power jack, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, an ICSP header, 6 inputs, a USB connection, and a reset button.
8. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz CH340G USB Micro-Controller Development Board #adHiLetgo #ad
- The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27. The nano has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer or other microcontrollers.
The nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P. Additionally, each of which provide 10 bits of resolution. By default they measure from ground to 5 volts, some pins have specialized functionality.
Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor disconnected by default of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions. Each of the 14 digital pins on the nano can be used as an input or output.
They operate at 5 volts. Analog pins 6 and 7 cannot be used as digital pins. The nano has 8 analog inputs, though is it possible to change the upper end of their range using the analogReference function. Such as uart ttl 5v serial communication and I2C TWI and SPI communication. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. The nano is a compact board similar to the UNO.
9. N-A #ad
BIQU RGBDuino UNO V1.2 Jenny Development Board ATmega328P Chip CH340C VS Arduino UNO R3 Upgrade for Raspberry Pi 4 Raspberry Pi 3B #adN-A #ad
- Chip upgradeupgrade the main control chip to atmega328P-AU. And it same as the original arduino pin layout. Easy to usechange the original usb-b type interface to MICRO-USB interface, which is more convenient to use.
Same function as the original ArduinoIt great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs. Added 10 led marquees driven by mos tubeswhich avoids the problem of insufficient output current of the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer, and can directly drive a small DC motor through the IO port.
It compatible with all expansion boards. Added a 500ma self-recoveryfusecompared with the original arduino, a 500ma self-recovery fuse is added, which automatically disconnects the circuit when short-circuited to avoid component damage. Change the plug-in pins of the original ARDUINO to SMD pins to avoid short circuit of the development board contact conductors, which is safer.
10. AUKUYEE #ad
Straight Pin Header 2.54mm Pitch Robot Parts QY19, USB Cable, Microcontroller, AUKUYEE ATmega328P CH340 Development Board Compatible with ArduinoIDE #adAUKUYEE #ad
- Easy to use, with pins socket for inserting DuPont wire. Compatible with arduinoIDE projects, works with the software at arduinoIDE. Cc. Completely solves the traditional incompatible and instability of the Win7 and Win8 system.
Main chip: atmega328p, ch340g. Supports both 3. 3v and 5v power supply and can meet different io expansion requirements, RF module, including temperature humidity sensor, BT Bluetooth module, GPS module, GPRS module, Xbee module, LCD shield and so on. Please contact us if you need the CH340 driver.