As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO Leonardo R3 Microcontroller Development Board with USB Cable Kit for Arduino Project #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- The keyestudio leonardo is a microcontroller board based on the atmega32u4，it has 20 digital input/output pins of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs, a micro USB connection, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, an ICSP header, a power jack, 12 analog inputs, and a reset button.
If you don't choose the correct development board type, you’ll need to click the “Tools”, it will cause the compilation to fail to transfer.
So this is a place that needs special attention. The leonardo differs from other boards using separate USB-Serial chip in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
Please note: open the arduino ide, then select the board that corresponds to your Arduino. This allows the leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard. Has fcc and ce certification that they are made from environmentally friendly production technology and materials, made function, voltage, current testing before packaging.
2. Solu #ad
Solu Leonardo with Headers for Arduino + Free USB Cable/Leonardo Compatible Arduino Revision R3 Atmega32u4 with USB Cable/Perfect Atmega32u4 Ximico Leonardo Compatible Arduino Leonardo #adSolu #ad
- 12 adcs. The printing or color on the board may be different from each production date, but the function is exactly the same. We produce this board based on the open-source Arduino official schematics. Atmega32u4 microcontroller. 20 digital I/O Pins. 7 pwm channels.
3. DORHEA #ad
DORHEA TF Micro SD Card Slot Badusb USB Virtual Keyboard ATMEGA32U4 Module for Arduino Leonardo R3 Bad USB CJMCU #adDORHEA #ad
- Made of high quality material, solid, durable and good performance. Badusb, microsd virtual keyboard, usb, TF memory Leonardo. Volume size Mbytes: 3356. Volume size bytes: 3519021056. Volume size kbytes: 3436544.
4. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo BadUsb Beetle Bad USB Microcontroller ATMEGA32U4 Development Board Virtual Keyboard for Arduino Leonardo R3 DC 5V 16MHz #adHiLetgo #ad
- Operating voltage: 5V DC. Pwm channels: 4. Digital i/o Pins: 10 Microcontroller: ATmega32u4. Clock speed: 16 MHz.
5. Aideepen #ad
Aideepen Beetle Virtual Keyboard BadUSB Atmega32U4-AU Module Micro Development Expansion Board for Arduino Leonardo R3 #adAideepen #ad
- Eeprom: 1 kb aTmega32u4. Operating voltage: 5V DC. Sram: 2. 5 kb atmega32u4. Microcontroller: ATmega32u4. Flash memory: 32 kb atmega32u4 of which 4KB used by bootloader.
6. Ginorgee #ad
5V 16 MHz ATmega32u4 Development Board with USB Cable for Arduino Leonardo R3 Pro, Ginorgee PWM Channel #adGinorgee #ad
- A new version for arduno idE 1. 01 or higher is required to use for Arduno Leonardo. Using a separate usb-serial converter chip compared to other versions, this product is innovative with a single-chip solution.
The development board has 20 digital input and output interfaces, 7 PWM interfaces and 12 analog input interfaces. Easy to operate, anti-aging, prolong service life.
Atmega32u4's native support for USB features also allows the development board to be modeled as a mouse and keyboard, greatly improving the application. This innovative design reduces costs. Only one piece of atmega32u4 was used to implement USB communication and control.
7. DollaTek #ad
DollaTek Virtual Keyboard Leonardo R3 USB ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller #adDollaTek #ad
- Controller: ATmega32u4. Working voltage: 5V DC. Clock speed: 16 MHz. Eeprom: 1 KB. Flash: 32 kb, 4kb of which is used by the bootloader.
8. Oumefar #ad
ATmega32u4 Development Board 7 PWM Channel Development Module Microcontroller with USB Cable for Arduino Leonardo R3 Pro #adOumefar #ad
- Advanced version: this atmega32u4 development module uses a separate USB-Serial converter chip compared to other versions. Various kind of interfaces: this atmega32u4 development board with usb cable has 20 digital input and output interfaces, 7 pwm interfaces and 12 analog input interfaces can meet your different applications.
Attention: atmega32u4's native support for usb features also allows the development board to be modeled as a mouse and keyboard, greatly improving the application and a new version for Arduno IDE 1.
01 or higher is required to use for Arduno leonardo. With highly integrated chip: this 7 pwm channel development module has highly integrated chip called ATmega32u4 which is a kind of 8-bit microcontroller with 16/32k bytes of isp flash and usb controller.
Low cost and durable: this 12 analog input interfaces microcontroller is made of anti-aging components which making it have prolong service life and reduces costs because of using fewer devices. Only one piece of atmega32u4 was used to implement USB communication and control.
9. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO UNO R3 Board ATmega328P with USB CableArduino-Compatible for Arduino #adELEGOO #ad
- 100% compatible with the Arduino IDE and RoHS Compliant. Control using atmel atmega+328p chipthe same with Arduino UNO R3. Faster transfer rates and more memory. Clear prints on the female header connector, more precise and easier to use the wire.
The elegoo uno r3 board now uses an 16u2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip. We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details.
10. AITRIP #ad
AITRIP 4PCS Pro Micro Atmega32U4 5V 16MHz Bootloadered IDE Micro USB Pro Micro Development Board Microcontroller Compatible with Pro Micro Serial Connection with Pin Header #adAITRIP #ad
- 4 x 10-bit adc pins, 12 x Digital I/Os. On-board micro-USB connector for programming. Supported by IDE v1. 01. Rx and tx hardware Serial Connection. Atmega32u4 running at 5V/16MHz.