As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SGILE #ad
Black, SGILE Network Tool Kit for Cat5/5e #adSGILE #ad
- To be profession. Meanwhile, office, such as home, sgile network tool repair kit can carry easily and use them for various places, Equipped with zippered nylon bag, SGILE Network Tool Repair Kit is convenient to store and organize in order. Durable & safe material: made of the hard metal and abc plastic, SGILE Network Tool Repair Kit ensures reliability and long lasting performance, certified and durable material, which helps to find out the problems and keep the network running smoothly.
9 in 1 network maintenance tools : sgile 9-in-1 network maintenance tools suit the essential need, RJ45 coupler, 3-way coupler, which includes crimping pliers, 20 pcs connectors covers, 20 pcs RJ45 crystal connectors, punch down tool, network tester, wire stripping knife, 100 pieces of nylon cable ties.
Convenient zippered carry bag for multi-places: comes in a portable zippered bag with types of professional network tools, repair store or other daily spaces.
Multi-functional & professional tools for different purposes: including 9 essential professional tools, SGILE Network Tool Repair Kit is suitable for you to test your network and for your computer maintenance and repaired, which satisfies the daily need. Save time & to be profession: come with the user manual, SGILE Network Tool Repair Kit provides the professional help and solve the problems without any other time waste. Which can improve the work efficiency.
2. Paladin Tools #ad
Greenlee 3579 SurePunch PunchDown Tool With Both 110 and 66 Blades #adPaladin Tools #ad
- Adjustable, spring-compression HI/LO impact tool. Cushioned heel for comfort in the palm of your hand. Cushioned grip, molded to the shape of your hand for comfort and a sure non-slip hold.
Increased hi/lo impact force to meet demands of new cable types and AWG size. For 28-22 awg, solid or stranded wire, blades twist and lock into place.
3. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks JackRapid JR-LEV-1 Termination Tool #adFluke Networks #ad
- Patented jack termination tool allows you to terminate jacks 8 times faster. Simple, one handed operation with an ergonomically designed handle reduces hand fatigue. Cuts installation time easy to use handle, seats and cuts all wires at once, saving you up to 1 minute installation time per jack.
Replaceable blade head for use with multiple jack types. High quality, consistent terminations no more compromised connections and wasted jacks. For replacement blades search 'JR LEV 1 H'. Unique design easily accommodates close to wall installation.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
4. WELTRON #ad
Weltron, CAT5e/Cat6/Cat6A Ez Punch Down Ethernet Termination Tool for Weltron 678 Jack Series, WDL-110EZ #adWELTRON #ad
- Primarily works with any Weltron 678 Keystone jack Series. 110-style IDC. Note: this tool will work with all weltron 678 series Jacks but do not guarantee that it will work with any other brand of networking jack" Hence, resolving the issue and reinstating the ASIN.
Tea compliant. Seats, terminates, and trims All at once. Made in taiwan. Replaceable cutting module 1 spare included. Only tool keystone Jacks are sold separately.
5. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters Crimp Tool for Cable Matters Cat 6 90-Degree RJ45 Slim-Profile Keystone Jacks #adCable Matters #ad
- Precision termination crimp tool simultaneously cuts and terminates all 8 conductors into a keystone jack; Ensures consistent termination of Cat 6 Ethernet cables for reliable performance.
Keystone jack compatible with a precision module for our cat6 90-degree slim Profile RJ45 Keystone Jacks Model 180070 ASIN B06Y8T7NSH. 50% faster labor saving keystone jack crimping tool finishes the job quickly and efficiently; Ergonomic ratcheted design reduces hand fatigue and provides a rapid and clean installation.
Heavy duty metal tool with cold rolled steel construction is built to withstand frequent use on the jobsite; Comfort molded grip handles with treads make the tool easy to grasp. Convenient tool case stores the crimp tool when not in use; Zippered case includes additional compartments for storing keystone jacks and other small tools.
6. AMPCOM #ad
No Punch-Down Tool Required Module Coupler -10 Pack Black, AMPCOM CAT6 Tool-Less RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack #adAMPCOM #ad
- Self-terminating, no tool required: this toolless utp cat6 keystone Jack is a female RJ45 connector for networking;The cable conductors can be terminated by a 180 Degree snap-fit cap being pressed into place, designed to smoothly snap into most of the standard keystone applications.
Packaging: 10 pcs cat6 Keystone Module Connector Per Bag. It is quite versatile that can be mounted with different type of keystones on a same plate. Complies with the ansi/TIA/EIA 568-C.
2 standard; labeled for t568a and t568b wiring scheme next to wire clips; 110 or Krone type termination are both supportive; It accepts 22 to 26 AWG solid Ethernet Patch Cords. Features: cat 6 performance to future-proof your network|backwards compatible to 10/100/1000 mbps ethernet cat5 cat5e cat6.
Applications: the jack is compatible with a wide range of patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates face plates. Housing materials: made with 50μ gold plated connector and full copper conductor, Prevent the corrosion over time; ABS case for fire resistance; Features a dust-proof shutter to ensure signal transmission.
7. iMBAPrice #ad
Impact Punchdown Tool, iMBAPrice 110 Adjustable Impact Punch Down Tool with Blade Quantity: 1 #adiMBAPrice #ad
- Best for imbAPrice Keystone Jacks. 110 impact punch down Tool. Sure-lock blade holder. Reliable tool for all keystone jack installations. Carbon steel blade. Adjustable high or low pressure settings.