As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Imaging World #ad
Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera Black with Ilford HP5 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth #adThe Imaging World #ad
- Uses 120 roll film - includes 6 x 4. 5cm and 6 x 6cm Masks. And Bulb. Classic toy camera - 60mm f/8 Plastic Lens. Includes: holga 120n camera + Ilford HP5 Film + MicroFiber Cloth. Zone focusing system - shutter Speeds: 1/100 sec. Aperture settings: f/8 or f/11 - Hot Shoe and Tripod Mount.
2. The Imaging World #ad
Holga 120GCFN Medium Format Film Camera with Built-in Flash with Kodak TX 120 Black and White Film Bundle with Accessories #adThe Imaging World #ad
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount allows you to make stable long exposure photographs. 60mm f/8 lens provides a normal field of view for working in a wide variety of situations. Zone focusing system allows you to focus as closely as 3' away.
Includes: holga 120gcfn medium format film camera, neck strap, 6 x 4. 5cm film mask, 6 x 6cm film mask, lens cap + kodak tx 120 roll of B+W Film + Pack of Kodak AA Batteries + TheImagingWorld Microfiber Cleaning Cloth. A 1/100th sec. Shutter speed setting is available in addition to a bulb setting for long exposure shooting.
3. The Imaging World #ad
Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera Black with Kodak TX 120 Film Bundle and Microfiber Cloth #adThe Imaging World #ad
- Classic toy camera - 60mm f/8 Plastic Lens. Uses 120 roll film - includes 6 x 4. 5cm and 6 x 6cm Masks. Includes: holga 120n camera + Kodak TX Film + MicroFiber Cloth. Aperture settings: f/8 or f/11 - Hot Shoe and Tripod Mount. Zone focusing system - shutter Speeds: 1/100 sec. And Bulb.
4. eTone #ad
10x 120 220 Empty Plastic Take-Up Roll Film Spools for Medium Format Film Camera #adeTone #ad
- Compatible Brand: Universal. Condition: New. Film format: 120/220 . To fit: medium Format Camera. Type: empty Film Spool.
5. Holga #ad
Holga 120N Medium Format Film Camera Black with 120 Film Bundle #adHolga #ad
- Classic Toy Camera. And Bulb. Includes: ilford hp5 plus black and White Negative Film 120 Roll Film. Shutter speeds: 1/100 sec. Zone focusing System. 60mm f/8 plastic Lens.
6. eTone #ad
4X 120 220 Empty Plastic Take-Up Roll Film Spools for Medium Format Film Camera #adeTone #ad
- Condition: New. To fit: medium Format Camera. Compatible Brand: Universal. Film format: 120/220 Type: empty Film Spool.
|Part Number||film spool|
7. eTone #ad
ETone Red Black Professional Focusing Hood Dark Cloth for 4x5 Large Format Camera Warpping Protection #adeTone #ad
- Inner color is black and outside color is red, size: 110cmx120cm. This dark cloth is designed to shield excess light from the outside, making you more convenient with focus, concentrate on the composition.
It also can wrap the camera for protect your equipment, applicable to all brands of professional 4x5 large format camera. Composite layer fabric, which is shading, breathable and water proof. Material: it is made of fabric cloth, it's light weight, only 302g067 lb.
8. The Imaging World #ad
2-Pack, Impossible/Polaroid Color Glossy Instant Film Black Frame Edition for Polaroid I-Type OneStep2 Camera #adThe Imaging World #ad
- Store chilled, shoot warm - temperature affects how the film works. That’s around 55-80°F. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them.
Instant film with special edition black frame / format: length 3. 4” × height 4. 25” / image area : length 3. 1” × height 3. 1”. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day.
Asa 640 - the more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes. When it’s cold out, make sure they stay cool.
Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. Photos develop in 10-15 mins / all photos appear blank at first. Or if it’s a hot day, but never freeze it. Does not work with vintage polaroid cameras – only for onestep2, Polaroid Lab and Polaroid NOW cameras - 8 Instant photos– Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, so think before you shoot. Use the flash for all your indoor photos.